What you'll need to have
• Minimum experience: 5 years
• Previous management experience in a financial/commercial role with proven analytical and numerical skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel spreadsheet and formulas).
• Previous experience in leadership technique of working through others, by influencing, collaborating and cocreating in matrix and interdependent organizations.
• Experience leading in a changing environment
• Proven record of consistently meeting agreed budgets and goals, and working on plans over a number of
• Ability to develop business with a holistic view, taking customer, supplier, IKEA value and brand as well as
total cost development in mind.
• Ability to identify, analyze and realize business opportunities.
• Ability to lead and guide cross-functional teams to develop new skills or knowledge and to identify coach
and develop successors
• Ability to lead in the unknown and transforming environment and be agile in addressing changing business
needs and,or priorities
• Ability to communicating effectively, influencing people, building relationships and contributing to a team
• Ability to prioritize, multitask and meet aggressive deadlines.
• Ability to design, develop, and/or deliver training programs
• Ability to value and consider the perspectives and backgrounds of all parties.
Together as a Team
In our team we take pride in seeing everyone around us grow and develop, and we encourage people to experiment, test, try - and sometimes fail. As long as they learn along the way! We know that everything is changing more rapidly today and that we sometimes need to lead in the unknown. So we throw ourselves out there to explore new possibilities and ways of doing things to make both our people and our business prosper.
JOB TYPE – Permanent, Full-time
BENEFITS ELIGIBLE? Yes
HOURS: 38-40 Hours/Week
The salary pay range for this role is $91,529 to $136,379
Whether you're part time or full time, we offer competitive benefits and perks, such as medical and Rx, dental, vison, 401k, meal deal, store discount, autism coverage, parental leave, pet insurance, education assistance and more.