Jobs home > Marketing Engagement specialist
About Al-Futtaim Private Company LLC
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
About Al-Futtaim IKEA
We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
Marketing Engagement specialist is responsible for understanding consumer shopping behaviour and purchase power, apply tools to analyse findings and create the most feasible marketing actions that would yield high visitation, retain customers and reach sales targets.
Responsible to meet IKEA Family loyalty program goals by creating online and offline strategies to strengthen program positioning and impact customer brand perception.
Develop continuous vitality in communication using targeted campaigns to achieve a positive brand experience.
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Consumer & Customer Engagement
• Responsible of IKEA FAMILY annual communication plan including in store events, digital communication, targeted campaigns and the integration of the program benefits in commercial calendar.
- Identify in home and out of home seasonal events and recreational activities to different group segments in order to achieve recruitment goals and stimulate direct purchases.
- Collaborate with company stakeholders; range team, marketing specialist, IT team, graphic team to identify ongoing opportunities and benefits.
- Day to day close communication with creative and PR agencies to set campaigns direction and delivery of related assets.
- Collaborate with mall partners to develop strong on ground actions to recruit new members.
- Maintain good relation with other brands to present attractive limited time offering to program members and retain customers.
- Uses CRM software to contact and engage with customers.
• Assists line manger on attracting/bringing customers to the store, engaging them with campaigns, offers products and IKEA’s concept
Intelligence, Analytics & Feasibility
• Finds/collects data to be used in marketing integrated communication strategies.
- Work using Geographical Analysis and creating various studies to set program KPI’s and achieve a targeted communication approach.
• Analyses data coming from the sources of Navision (ERP), CRM, Survey tool, IKEA FAMILY website, kiosks etc.. Creates meaningful analysis/results and shares with relevant parties
Business and People
- Builds strong relationship with all parties, collaborates with the Digital Marketing Team and Store Marketing Managers
• Contacts/manages 3rd parties for service & hardware/software needs of marketing and consumer engagement for daily and long term strategic support operations
• Influences others with critical reporting guidance
king opportunities for optimization & development of reports, tools and processes.
Bachelor’s degree from a respectful university
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
Minimum of three years of related field work experience required
- High-energy professional with strong critical thinking and analytical ability
- Previous work experience on targeted and digital marketing campaigns with an adequate level of creativity.
- Worked with CRM systems/ software.
- Knowledge and previous customer engagement/intelligence background will be a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate across various business areas
- Experience and advance skills on MS Office software, especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
A few more things for you
Interest? Then please join us for a rewarding career journey!
We are here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click, “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.