Why we will love you
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Graphic Design or similar
• Experience in driving output within set scope and following up on results
• High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent
• Formal qualifications in Graphic Design or Equivalent
• Broad knowledge of best practices for creating, publishing and editing content from a customer centric point
• Broad knowledge of how to structure and present information in all touchpoints in
a way that makes sense to the end user
• Broad knowledge of defining, planning, creating, executing and following up on range presentation documentation in a relevant, simple and inspiring way with IKEA tone of voice and visual identity
• Broad knowledge of trends that influence home furnishing, retail design and communication to gain insight to a more appealing product presentation for customers
• Broad knowledge of graphic design
• Broad knowledge of IKEA concept, brand objectives, values and vision
• Broad knowledge of IKEA tools, processes and cycles
• Good knowledge of Ingka Group strategies, priorities and key process
• Good knowledge of the IKEA multichannel reality and online customerbehaviors
• Good knowledge of operational plans and goals as well as follow up on KPIs
*Implementors: Requires 50% travel and are based out of specific Market areas
*Planners: Must be in a commutable distance to the IKEA Service Office in Conshohocken, PA and onsite 3 days a week
•Designs, plans, and implements graphic communication solutions that inform, inspire, and engage consumers, as an integrated part of both physical and digital retail solutions.
•Core Responsibilities are focused on expansion and SISAN projects
• Secures and plans for an efficient and productive implementation of graphic design solutions, coaching and leading graphic communication implementation on-site and from a distance as needed.
• Creates, plans, and documents graphic design solutions for implementation that showcases the IKEA visual and verbal identity, position the IKEA Brand, and sales steering to commercial priorities.
• Creates market-specific communication solutions for all channels (including e.g., social media posts, promotion material, POS material, etc.) supporting Commercial Calendar or based on a brief from local functions such as Communications, Marketing, Sales, or Sustainability.
• Secures communication needs are met in the customer experience by providing relevant content, that is appealing and easy to understand.
• Maximizes the economy of scales by using global tools and best practices to create and plan effective, commercial, and inspiring communication solutions efficiently.
• Actively cooperates with all key stakeholders within commercial and beyond to secure integration, common focus and to maximize impact (for example Digital, CFF (Customer Fulfilment), Expansion, Communications, Sustainability, BNOF (Business Navigation Operations & Finance), People & Culture).
• Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, be a role model of the IKEA values, and contribute to the transformation of IKEA.
Where others see home furnishing products, we see smart solutions to create a better everyday life. With a great deal of passion, imagination and brainstorming we turn colours, textiles and furniture into inspiring environments that excite, engage and convince IKEA visitors that they can do it too!
The Salary Range for this position is $64,000-$93,000