Jobs home > Project Manager – HR Digitalisation, IKEA Industry
IKEA Industry, part of the Inter IKEA Group, is the world’s largest producer of wooden furniture and is an integrated part of the IKEA value chain. IKEA Industry has 40 production units in 8 countries, with about 17,500 co-workers. Every year, IKEA Industry produces more than 100 million pieces of furniture for IKEA customers.
We are a diverse group of people working together, sharing the humanistic IKEA values. The values are the foundation of our work. By living them, we form the unique IKEA culture where team spirit and togetherness are key. In a constantly growing IKEA, every individual is taken care of, respected, acknowledged, and included. People are themselves and respecting the uniqueness of every individual makes IKEA better.
Do you want to be a part of implementing our new common People & HR Solution for Inter IKEA Group at IKEA Industry? Are you interested in new solutions and new way of working? Are you good at working together with other people, motivating, driving and leading change?
If ‘yes’, then join us in this exciting journey!
During the coming years, we will implement the common people & HR Solution Workday, across IKEA Industry, as part of our HR digitalization journey. The scope includes digitalize HR master data, aligning HR processes, and to build integrations with local payroll solutions. This project is part of the Inter IKEA HR Digitalisation Program.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
As a Project Manager you will lead a batch of local implementations in several countries. You will organize, lead, and manage people. Take responsibility of the implementation and secure delivery of agreed scope and activities.
Exciting challenge for you who wants to...
- Lead and organize implementation of the new People & HR Solution Workday globally
- Drive and support efficient implementation of HR new ways of working as a result of the new solution
- Be responsible for the project and frames for scope, time, and budget
- Prioritize project activities and deliveries to reach the best output
- Identify, monitor, manage risks and dependencies in order to secure the project delivery and involving the necessary stakeholders, when required
- Support and coach the units and sites with expertise during the project
- Secure collaborate with all areas of the organization and building trustful relationships
- Communicate with key stakeholders to secure awareness, support, ownership, and alignment
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for you who are enthusiastic about developing and implementing a new solution and new ways of working within HR. As a person you have a down to earth attitude with values corresponding to the IKEA values.
You enjoy working in a vibrant and changing multidimensional environment and you have a passion for finding better ways. You have a desire to be proactive, result-oriented, and have strong project management skills.
We think you will be motivated by this position if you have/are...
- A collaborative approach to problem-solving, and the ability to work in a global, culturally diverse environment
- Strong personal leadership with ability to inspire and mobilize people
- Experience from working with HR/ payroll/personnel administration and a strong interest of HR digitalisation and new ways of working
- Strong communications and presentation skills in English.
- Experience and strong understanding of project management processes and business requirements gathering
- Comfortable with uncertainty and change with a drive to seek clarity
- A passion for home furnishing, and about leading change and developing people
The assignment as Project Manager – HR Digitalisation is temporary 13 months.
Location for this position is flexible, it can either be based on any IKEA Industry unit, in our 8 countries (Slovakia, Lithuania, Russia, China, Portugal, Hungary or Poland) or IKEA Industry office in Malmö, Sweden
The position requires global travelling (+50 travel days yearly).
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
Do you feel challenged and inspired by what you have seen in this job ad? If “yes!” we appreciate your application as soon as possible, but no later than 21 November 2021. Note that we will be reviewing applications on a continuous basis, and might close this ad earlier.
For job specific questions please contact PMO Manager Viktoria Schultzen +46 739822501, firstname.lastname@example.org. We do only handle applications in English and no applications coming in by email.
You might have some questions about the recruitment process, and we are more than happy to answer those! Feel free to connect with the People & Culture Leader Ida Listrup at email@example.com.