Jobs home > Administration Manager
About the company
You see things a little differently. So do we. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. We put togetherness at the heart of everything we do. Come see things a little differently with us.
IKEA is one of the world's leading home furnishing companies. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible will be able to afford them.
The Inter IKEA Group is a part of Inter IKEA Systems B.V., owner of the IKEA Concept and worldwide IKEA franchisor.
IKEA Supply is part of IKEA Range & Supply and is responsible for securing that the product offer is produced and delivered to our customers. We lead the supply agenda across many functions and work together with all business areas, different business units, but also retail markets to secure customer availability in all markets and sales channels at lowest total cost.
IKEA Purchasing and Logistics Services US Inc. is part of our Purchasing and Logistics Area Americas which also has an office in Curitiba, Brazil and Mexico City, Mexico, and is a subsidiary of the Inter IKEA Group.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
As Administration Manager in our Americas area, you will be securing Office Administration matters in the safest, most cost efficient, simple, timely and effective way and while ensuring compliance to policies and regulations. You will proactively identify areas for improvement based on understanding of business needs.
As Administration Manager for our King of Prussia location, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Secure preconditions are in place to fulfill compliance in the area of Administration in accordance with internal and external guidelines in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Proactively identify areas for improvement in office services and meeting support based on understanding of business needs
- Based on global way of working, give clear guidance on what must change or be improved, capturing good practices and ensuring consistency cross office.
- Responsible to secure risk management connected to local offices (e.g. Safety & Security).
- Responsible for the travel risk management, such as travel insurance, visitors’ safety etc.
- Ensure a highly effective and cost-efficient office administration that supports co-workers in their daily needs.
- Establish and manage the administration cost budget for her/his area of responsibility; continuously uses resources in an optimal way to secure business goals.
- Manage relations with external authorities in cooperation with other IKEA units, securing legal compliance with Environment, Occupational Health and Safety regulations.
- Lead the Administration Team; Responsible for recruitment, development, performance management, retention and succession planning.
To be successful in this position, you have high energy to drive and delivery results and support success of others, be highly motivated in securing excellence and compliance in operations.
You also have the desire and drive to find common interests and agenda, to build trust and partnership to reach common goals and overall high curiosity with an innate desire to find better ways.
This position is based in King of Prussia, PA, USA. Please note that we don’t accept application through email.
Co-workers within IKEA Supply lead an exciting life! The mission is to develop business with suppliers in order to deliver IKEA products to our stores located around the world. The goal is to meet the price, quality and quantity expectations of our customers. In our Purchasing & Logistics Area we are working with suppliers within the whole Americas and have offices in King of Prussia, USA; Curitiba, Brazil and soon Mexico City, Mexico.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At IKEA, we value diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are committed to providing coworkers with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We encourage individualism and invite you to come join our team and be yourself with us!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business need.
Want to learn more about current opportunities? Come say Hej (hello in Swedish) here: www.inter.ikea.com/en/careers/work-with-us/index.html