The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.Job description
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
About the Job
We are looking for you who is specialised in food production, quality, food safety, efficiency and range presentation to ensure our guests enjoy a tasty meal every time they visit the IKEA store. You also actively share your specialist knowledge with your colleagues.
Your tasks will include:
- Ensure our customers are always in focus and strive to make them smile, meet and serve customers showing empathy and care, willing to listen and support them with an attitude based on the IKEA values
- Know about the services offered in store and use this knowledge to help customers.
- Work to optimise sales, e.g. up-selling and add-on sales
- Comply with and follow internal rules, policies and daily operational routines regarding issues like quality, food safety and stock figures as set by manager
- You are service minded and sales driven and feel motivated in working in a vibrant retail environment.
- You are flexible and open, curious and eager to learn. You enjoy working together with other people.
- If you have previous service environment experience it’s an advantage.
- You take pride in how you serve our range to customers and want to give them a tasty reason to return again and again!
Click to the below link FAQ to understand Part Time employment with IKEA before applying for the job.
PT Recruitment Assessment
Please apply by 13 October 2021.