Who you are
'- Formal qualifications in change management and project management (Six Sigma);
- Minimum 3 years of experience within experience design, process development or business development
- Experience of working in or with multiple channels e.g. retail, contact centre, digital/self-service;
- Fluent in English and local language;
- Ability to scope, plan and execute major implementation efforts by prioritizing and making decisions with speed and simplicity;
- Strong leadership skills with ability to build, lead, inspire and empower cross-functional high performing project teams;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and storytelling skills for a wide range of levels and audiences, including senior business leaders;
- Technical understanding combined with business sense to be able to translate operational digital tool enhancements into actionable solutions.
A day in your life with us
'- Ensure coming and on-going implementations and initiatives are communicated to all relevant stakeholders in a clear way, thus securing common expectations and co-worker engagement;
- Drive and execute complex local implementation, including time, cost, scope, risk control, co-worker training, stakeholder management, reporting and follow up, as well as quality of new initiatives thus securing a smooth implementation process that sets the co-workers for success;
- Maintain, update and manage change in relevant digital tools in order to secure functions are always up to date;
- Manage dependencies and interfaces between projects and the running business to ensure common expectations;
- Provide global digital team with change requests to improve and optimize product functionality in order to ensure digital tools are fit for purpose and optimized for country needs;
- Validate and prioritise local improvement needs in order to initiate co-creation of scope for local change projects not covered in the global roadmap;
- Ensure close collaboration with all parts, both on group and country in order to capture input on improvements needs.
Together as a team
We are committed to making IKEA more accessible, affordable, and sustainable in everything we do. We are transforming how we meet our customers across all touchpoints to be seamless, effortless and enjoyable. And we know that customers love to interact with IKEA in many ways. Connecting with IKEA remotely (contact center / omnichannel) has never been more important to us to allow our customers to be inspired and think of the many ways IKEA can help them live a better life. We also know that our customers demand increasing levels of accessibility from wherever they are and that has led to creating a transformed and very capable remote customer channel at IKEA.
As the Experience Design Specialist you will secure excellent adoption, implementation and local relevance of new global initiatives aimed to improve customer and/or co- worker experience in the local Remote Customer Meeting Point (RCMP). You will design, develop and implement Remote customer journeys connected to local needs and that drive continuous improvement of customer and co-worker experience.
Questions and support? Let's connect!
Does this sound like your next challenge? IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global workplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.