Who you are
You are energised by driving business growth and motivated by increasing customer value. With a passion for home furnishings and understanding behaviours of the many people and their life at home, you enjoy staying on top of the latest trends and sharing this with others. Demonstrating strong digital acumen and a creative mindset you understand the importance of integrated campaigns – how to develop and execute them in connection with commerciality. You have excellent communication skills and the ability to build robust relationships with and influence stakeholders across different areas of the business. For this role you will be required to have formal qualifications in Marketing or equivalent & proven experience in retail marketing. Experience in project management & project management tools (Click-up) is highlight regarded.
As Marketing Communication Specialist, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Proactively contribute to Marketing and E-commerce plans/outputs in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals and secure consistency of content and messaging across channels.
• Produce clear communication briefs and secure a high quality of execution that will deliver clear, relevant and inspiring communication in order to reach the campaign objectives.
• Ensure creative execution in all media is aligned with IKEA Brand values and the IKEA Brand visual and copy identity guidelines to secure that the results are consistent, relevant, engaging and unique.
• Collaborate with all functions involved in the execution of the marketing and commercial plans (i.e. Ecommerce, Consumer and Customer Loyalty, Integrated Media, Selling, Home Furnishing & Retail Design) regarding content creation and optimisation and content management
• Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, being a role model of the IKEA values, and contribute to the transformation of IKEA.
Together as a team
IKEA aim to deliver an omni-channel experience that adds value to the many people and inspires a home furnishing movement. In this role you act as a member of the Marketing function, within the Marketing Communications team. Working closely with all internal content creators in the business (Marketing, Communications, eCommerce, Home Furnishing & Retail Design), you will drive activities in line with the Marketing Communication strategy and deliver the annual Communication plan. This will include managing content sessions and following up campaign results.
This role is based in Service Office, Tempe NSW.
This opportunity is temporary full time, contract ends in May 2024.