At IKEA we invite you to grow in your own way. That could be growing in your position, expanding your horizons or even moving to a new country. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
• Commissioning, configuration and programming of Kuka and ABB industrial robots
• Modifications and improvement of robotic processes
• Support for the design department in terms of application requirements
• Support for the automation department in terms of communication and other application requirements
• Verification of robotic solutions proposed by external companies
• Process simulations
• Work with vision systems
• Communicativeness and the ability to work in a team
• Ability to program KUKA and / or ABB robots
• Knowledge of WorkVisual and / or RobotStudio
• Availability, readiness for business trips and remote work
• English acqusition on the communicative level
• Category B driving license
This is a place where you can focus on doing what you love. There are no dress codes or closed offices. No day is ever the same. All ideas are welcome. Everyone tries to pitch in when needed, and failures are seen as a way of learning. When you enter our building, we want you to feel that you can inspire billions of people all over the world. Are you ready to make the world a little better, together? We want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your application in English at the latest 15th April 2021. If you have any questions regarding this position or recruitment process, please contact HR coordinator Jolanta Konopka-Górniak via firstname.lastname@example.org, +48 660 752 521